Leadership Gift Officer - West Coast/Calif.Company: Compassion and Choices
Date Posted: May 8, 2018
Compassion & Choices, a national nonprofit organization that works to improve care, expand options, and empower everyone to chart their end-of-life journey, seeks a CA-based [remote] Leadership Gift Officer. This position is primarily responsible for prospecting, cultivating and soliciting six and seven figure gifts from prospects and major donors in the West Coast with a primary emphasis on California donors. This position will also be asked to solicit and secure C3, C4 and legacy gifts. The ideal candidate must have:
- a passion for the issue
- a track record of soliciting and closing principal and significant major gifts
- demonstrated ability to develop and grow long term philanthropic relationships
- Proven track record consistently meeting fundraising goals.
- Experience or an interest in political advocacy
- Willingness to travel and a car
To apply: Email formal cover letter and current resume to HR@CompassionAndChoices.org. In subject line, indicate “Last_First Name, LGO-WC, 05-2018”. In your cover letter, please also include your salary expectation (being more specific than 'negotiable'); a recap of 6-7 figure gifts you have secured; and how our mission aligns with your personal philosophies. Please visit the employment page of our website to view the complete job description: Click here No agencies.