Director of Corporate RelationsCompany: Cal Poly Pomona
Date Posted: May 11, 2018
Cal Poly Pomona is among the top public universities in the U.S. and ranked 4th best in the West. As a leading, modern polytechnic, located at the epicenter of LA, Orange and Riverside counties, we provide our graduates with an education that makes them ready to succeed from day one.
A strong foundation of supporters is essential in building excellence and making a lasting difference. University Development is charged with engaging the southern California community around topics that are meaningful to them and their businesses. We build the relationships necessary to fund the vision of a nationally recognized polytechnic university.
Under the leadership of President Soraya Coley, the development office is increasing its staff to meet the growing needs of a newly adopted strategic plan and plans for a new philanthropic foundation.
The Director of Corporate Relations will work to identify, cultivate, solicit and steward major gifts from corporations. This position will provide leadership and coordination to the campus in approaching corporations for strategic partnerships and major gifts, working closely with deans and development colleagues, while reporting to the Executive Director of Central Development.
Through campus collaboration, the Director of Corporate Relations will leverage and maximize corporate giving to the university, alerting campus units to opportunities for their attention and managing interdisciplinary opportunities directly while developing and implementing fundraising strategies for a portfolio of prospects and donors.
- Cal Poly Pomona is located in the heart of Southern California, with close access to beaches, mountains, dining, shopping, entertainment, downtown Los Angeles and Disneyland.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans at low cost to employees.
- Employees receive 13 paid holidays and one personal holiday in addition to paid vacation and sick leave.
- Opportunities for training and professional development.
- Tuition fee wiaiver program for employee and dependents.
- Generous CalPERS retirement plan.
- Additional tax-deferred investement options (403b, 457, 401K).
- On-campus Children's Center for children ages 2 to 5. Employees receive priority admission.
- Opportunities for access to state-of-the-art gym facilities and outdoor pool.
- Pre-tax health and dependent care reimbursement accounts.
- Alternative transportation options include Rideshare matching, vanpools, buses and shuttles to the Metrolink train station.
Please click on the following link to view career opportunities in University Advancement at Cal Poly Pomona: Click here